- Every detail we provide is specific to each customer and our quotes are individually priced
- From £ 210 to £ 2000 or more we can provide a service to suit your needs
- Typically a Studio Detail plus Refine paint correction costs between £ 265 and £ 410*
Please visit our Contact Us page to arrange for a free quote.
We'll never provide your details to 3rd party companies.* Pricing depends on a range of factors including the car's size, make/model, condition and the required finish.
The Value of A Car Detail
If car detailing was just about "cleaning and putting a wax on" then it might seem a fairly expensive service to have. However, what we provide not only goes well beyond this but also what a lot of other detailers offer.
When looking at pricing, it is worth considering the following:
- The value of the paint on your car - a respray would run into £ 1000's
- Not all detailing is the same - a lot of companies claim to provide "detailing" but few can actually deliver it to a high standard. We invest considerable time, knowledge and passion into the work that we do
- The value that a car detail can add - not only in terms of look, but long term re-sale value
- Experience - we have spent years refining our craft and this is reflected in the quality of our work
- The work involved - On average a Studio Detail plus Revive Correction involves 15+ hours of work. Concours Details can see this rise to 35+ hours (we often use two detailers so the time without your car is minimised)
- Dealership prices - a main dealer will often charge £ 300 + for a sub-standard sealant application alone
- Support and advice - we provide free, ongoing detailing support and advice to all of our customers
- Equipment and products - from paint depth gauges and heat lamps to premium waxes, high-tech sealants and the best polishes, we have invested many £ 1000's to ensure we get the best results